May 21st – 28th 2017
7 days / 7 nights
Natasja Barnard & Barbara Gentile
PILATES. YOGA. ACRO YOGA. PRIVATE INSTRUCTION. SURF & BEACH EXCURSION. STUNNING LOCATION. BALINESE CULTURE. ORGANIC FOOD. ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
PILATES ELEVATE – Bali
Mostly, it will be fun!
This retreat is one of our most popular, even amongst our teachers! After a break, we are finally returning to Bali, island of gods , island of bliss. For the third time, our beautiful teacher of teachers, Tash Barnard, will be leading us through her innovative and knowledgable Pilates classes and inspire you to do more than you thought you were capable of.
Barbara Gentile from New York will join us with her passion for Yoga and all things aerial, teaching with patience and wisdom. There’s never been a better way to joyfully step out of your comfort zone. You’ll be amazed of what slumbers deep inside of you.
Exercise besides, of course there will be plenty of time to explore the natural and cultural wonders of Bali itself, be it the beaches, the temples, an evening walk through the rice fields or the creative bustle of Ubud’s shop-lined alleys…
Included in the price:
- 7 nights accommodation in a beautiful traditional Indonesian villa
- daily healthy breakfast (organic, vegetarian and freshly prepared)
- several delicious dinners (2 nights we will be out exploring)
- one-on-one assessment / private session with Natasja or Barbara
- daily Pilates & Yoga (mix of regular, acro and aerial classes) (min 2-3 hrs / day)
- Standing Pilates workshop
- partner & acrobatic yoga workshop
- excursion to Uluwatu
- 60 min deep tissue massage
- open talk: Traditional Chinese Medicine
- seminar about Balinese healing modalities and Aura Chakra Cleansing
- round trip airport transfer to/from Denpasar
- additional private sessions with Natasja or Barbara (pilates, yoga, lifestyle coaching)
- surfing lessons
- Balinese cooking class
- excursion to Ubud
- international flights
- travel insurance
- lunch (the breakfast is sumptuous!)
Desa Seni – a dream!
Surrounded by paddy fields and an organic garden, our home for the week will be the much sought after Desa Seni Village Resort in Changgu. Created by two Australian friends, the eco-resort is a labour of love and a hand-picked collection of beautiful antique wooden homes and traditional furnishings, representing different cultures and traditions of Indonesian lifestyle.
Each villa has its own style and character and the attention to detail is remarkable. It might take you the week to discover all the little details and treasures your cosy home has to offer.
There is a saltwater pool with a sundeck, an organic restaurant supplied from the on-site garden, and a spa offering holistic treatments. There are grassy pathways and hidden gazebos and lots of space to live and breathe and laugh and be. And of course, there is our beautiful outdoor Yoga studio that we will be using for the classes and workshops. You might not want to leave, but in case you do need a break, the closest beach is just 15 minutes away and easily reached by tuktuk, taxi or bicycle.
We cannot imagine a better place for a retreat. Did I mention the food is delicious?
Shared Village House USD1750*
Single Village Home USD2300*
Bring a non-participating spouse or friend
Extend your stay
If you wish to arrive early, we are happy to offer you extension nights at a special rate. Please ask for details.