PILATES WITHIN – Greece
Fall in Love…
…with Amorgos, just like we did, on our first visit. Being nature and outdoor lovers, we found the perfect retreat location with the right mix of luxury and a sense of complete freedom. Come and play with us and the wind during our daily Pilates and Yoga classes outside. We will hike together, discover some secluded beaches and swim together (the water should sill be warm in October). We will explore our bodies and mind and tie together connections to become stronger and re-energize ourselves. I am very excited to be working again with the amazing Anja Kursawe… always mind-opening, always creative, full of life.
Included in the price:
- 7 nights 5* accommodation with daily buffet breakfast
- daily dinner, including vegetarian and vegan dishes and ingredients from the hotel’s own organic garden
- one-on-one assessment / private session with Mareile or Anja
- daily Pilates & Yoga classes and workshops (min of 2-3 hrs/day)
- partner Shiatsu workshop
- unlimited use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
- 1 hr Swedish massage and 10% discount on other spa treatments
- Special welcome dinner
- hiking & swimming excursion to the famous cliffside monastery of Hozoviotissa
- transportation to/from excursions
- round trip transfer between Athens International Airport and Amorgos island (includes ferry)
- additional private sessions with Mareile or Anja (Pilates, Yoga, TRX, Waking Energy, Shiatsu)
- boat trip and other excursions
Not included in the price:
- international airfare
- travel insurance
- lunch (on request you can have lunch instead of dinner)
The Deep Blue!
Yes, the cult film The Deep Blue was actually filmed on little-known Amorgos island and as this retreat is all about discoveries, we will bring you to that magic little beach for some swimming, and diving into the deep blue waters of the Aegean Sea. But this just one little highlight of your week of bliss.
Your home for the week will be the luxurious boutique (yet 5-star!) Aegialis Hotel and Spa overlooking the the bay of Aegialis. When I visited, the sea looked so yummy I wanted to jump straight in and there are plenty little coves and beaches nearby to do just that… or you could stay at the pool and simply enjoy the view.
Amorgos, while part of the famous Cyclades islands, is little visited and a true gem to be discovered. We will wander around dramatic cliffs and discover sleepy villages where we can stop for a Greek coffee frappé and breathe in the salty air. All excursions are optional, but if you enjoy nature as much as Anja and I do, you will surely want to join.
As Amorgos can be a bit tricky to reach, we have made it easy for you by picking you up directly from Athens airport. From there, we will whisk you onto the ferry to Amorgos (a fantastic journey in itself) and before you know it you will settle into one of the wonderfully bright and tastefully decorated rooms at the Aegialis. Welcome to paradise!
Single Room €1550 / Double Room €1300
Early-Bird Special! Sign up before June 1st 2016 and receive a 5% discount!
Extend your stay
If you wish to arrive early, we are happy to offer you extension nights at a special rate. Please ask for details.